Some caveats about this site
- Simply because you are reviewing this web site does not mean that Anderson Agostino & Keller, P.C. is acting as your attorneys.
- Anderson Agostino & Keller, P.C. will act as your attorneys only after an appropriate fee agreement is signed.
- If you contact us by email, your communication or our reply does not create an attorney-client relationship.
- We have many clients and opposing parties. If you choose to contact us by email, you should include your full name and the full name of the person or business that you have a problem with. This will let us run a conflicts check before we get into any confidential communications. Obviously, it would not be a good idea to include details or confidential information in your email.
- Any information presented on this site is not legal advice. An attorney can provide legal advice only after obtaining information and conducting any necessary research. The information is presented solely to help you understand general topics that may or may not apply to your particular situation.