Have you or a loved one suffered an injury related to a vaccine? Our office can represent you in making a claim under The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA) of 1986.
Under NCVIA anyone who believes they have a condition caused or aggravated by a childhood vaccine may file a petition for compensation under the procedures established by Congress.
The NVCIA and NCVIP provides a simple method of resolution and specific funds set aside for compensation of vaccine injuries and deaths.
- The petition process is specifically made for vaccine injuries, our attorneys know the process well.
- The petition process is simpler and faster than filing a medical malpractice lawsuit.
- More families have received compensation through the program than through medical malpractice lawsuits.
- Your attorney’s fees may be paid through the claim.
List of covered Vaccines
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis (DTP, DTaP, Tdap, DT, Td, or TT)
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
- Hepatitis A (HAV)
- Hepatitis B (HBV)
- Human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Influenza (TIV, LAIV) [given each year during the flu season]
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR, MR, M, R)
- Meningococcal (MCV4, MPSV4)
- Polio (OPV or IPV)
- Pneumococcal conjugate (PCV)
- Rotavirus (RV)
- Varicella (VZV)